PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brize move a farce..
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2011, 21:10
3engnever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

RA, you really are a sorry no personal insults in here: mods. Why have a go at the hard working Sqns at Bzz, just because the locals have complained about the noise. It is this type of 'Banter' that just causes more issues.

I am sure you would rather still be at Lyneham, but even so, why slag off the Bzz guys, most of whom wish you were still at Lyneham as well. Not though, may i add, because they think your job is less worthwhile, but actually because of good reasons, it was worth having 2 bases rather than 1, more room for people and kit, no parking issues, an extra runway etc.

However, budgetary constraints have left us where we are and we have to make the best of it. In house bickering just makes us all look very silly. Everyone is working hard to make the best of it and to service the front line in their own way. Some may be in more 'danger' than others, but I dare say the Army dudes are probably calling the entire RAF REMF's based on that outlook!! We all do what we can, given our platform, for the best of each other; or at least that is the way I view it.

There, I've bitten!!

There