PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Asia Business Model
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2011, 04:30
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hilarious! The pressure is on, no doubt about it. QF pilots being offered gigs at JQ, letters of warning to oneself over fatigue treatment of staff !

The nupty's at the top are running for cover, but it is not good enough. Knee-jerk reactions and smoke and mirror 'fixes' are easier to see through than an empty hour glass. Folks, do not be fooled, once media coverage dies off the gimps in charge will be back out looking for blood.
Stay focused, stay united, stand tall and face these clowns nose to nose. Make your voices heard, make it clear that enough is enough.

The time has come that the tables must be turned. The only blood that needs spilling is within management. I would suggest a donation of money from the troops towards an advertising blitz, votes of no confidence in management, hit them where it hurts - there hip wallets, unite against the disgraceful treatment being unleashed on staff, social media campaigns, youtube campaigns, if a middle eastern country can unite and oust a political dictator in 4 days then why can't we do the same ?

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 29th Jul 2011 at 05:28.