PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Asia Business Model
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2011, 02:53
DirectAnywhere

Received 164 Likes on 36 Posts
I was astounded by Buchanan's response to Nick Xenophon's allegations this morning. His opinion of Richard Woodward was to be expected but to launch in boots and all into Nick Xenophon, frankly one of the few politicians I've seen with character and integrity was appalling.

And in addition I think it's disappointing that Senator Xenophon, you know who I've reached out to a number of times saying I'm available to, if he's got any enquires. And he chooses to raise these sorts of allegations in the media rather than pick up the phone.

And I think at this time more than any in Australia we really need some great political leaders and some real leadership and we're not getting it from our political leaders when they behave like this.
Nick, you are one of the few politicians who seems to talk sense and the Australian public seem to have a great deal of respect for - myself included. I don't always agree with you but PLEASE keep going as you are.

Interesting to see a photo of Nick and Natasha Stott Despoja in the paper yesterday. I don't know if it's in the pipeline but any political party fronted by those two would get my vote.

Oh and Bruce, you've just accused Richard Woodward of misleading the senate enquiry. To do so would be a serious offense under Australian law so I assume you'll be providing evidence of his misconduct to the AFP? No, didn't think so.