PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2011, 15:32
Tiny1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading the previous posts you have then got to decide what is Fact and what is Fiction (Rumor Net), are these people in the know i.e. CASA or Tiger employees, there are a lot of Tiger hunters out there who would like to see them hunted to extinction from the Australian Skies and would knock them at any chance that would arise. In the few years that they have trolling the plains of the Australian skies they had managed to take 30+ % of the domestic market. Since the grounding both CASA & Tiger have been pretty quiet, is CASA taking aim the fire the FATAL shot or TIGER getting ready to pounce and bite back. Personally I hope Tiger pounce back with a vengeance.

Like Ryanair in Europe everybody dishes them but they still get bums on seats.

P.S. I don’t work for CASA or TIGER.

From the ATSB web site, the Virgin "Mackay Incident" was descent outside controlled airspace. Certainly not condoning such actions but it's a bit of a stretch to compare with flight below minimum safe altitude.

So does it depend on the severity of the "operational non-compliance" to what action they take to me CASA have now set precedence?

We are all fast at jumping on the band wagon stating hearsay or rec room gossip or as stated on a previous post a "stewardess told me".

Is there any one that has posted on this thread been at any of the talks with CASA & Tiger that could state all issues that have lead to the grounding?

Thank you people for pointing out my error I was thinking about the share holding that Sin have in Tiger, you are quite correct they only have about 5% share of the market. I have been having trouble all day trying to reply to your comments so I have taken this route.