PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2011, 22:32
Herc708

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On a recent Spain - UK FR flight, Mr and Mrs Herc708 along with the other 187 pax were threatened by the No 1 that, if we didn't listen to the Safety Brief in silence we would miss our slot . She stated that this would mean we would be held on board for anything up to 3 hours without air conditioning or water etc and would not be allowed off the aircraft

I can assure the No 1 that if you tried that on me, I would give you about 15 - 20 mins of warning that I would be exiting the aircraft, via the emergency exits, if we were not allowed off

I believe that if FR try this one more time the EU, like the Americans, will pass legislation to enshrine in law that you cannot hold pax on an aircraft against their will

In addition to the above obnoxiousness, the overhead bins were completely full and we had to travel for 2hrs 45mins with our handbaggage, which complied with all FR specs in terms of weight and size, underneath our seats. No hot water or hot food on the flight. Massive queues to drop the hold bag off, massive queues to get through security and then scrum-down to get onboard. You need a Class 1 Medical to survive as a pax in the FR jungle