PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJME - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 13th Oct 2002, 16:29
JoeCo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Samiratango,

Can't really say that I have much to offer. Made an initial call to their office to see what was happening as far as hiring was concerned with the hope of perhaps speaking with the CP directly. Didn't get thru to the CP however the people I spoke to were quite friendly and helpful. Updated my resume and emailed it off to NJME. Made a follow up call and was able to talk to the CP. Really wasn't expecting much but he was very freindly and open and told me about the interviews at the end of the month and that I would be contacted one way or the other. Left it at that and next thing I know I'm getting an invite to the interview. I must say, I have NEVER had such sucess in calling a company, or speaking to the CP, or appliing for a position, or making a follow-up phone call as I have had with NJME, AND with such a fast reply that I was a surprised. And to be honest, I didn't think they would even consider me, however I guess I was wrong so I am quite happy with the way things have gone so far. That's really all I can say. Try it, it might work as well for you as it did for me??

Cheers,

Joe

P.S. SamTango, check you're P.M.'s