PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AI pilots scramble for Dreamliner take-off
Old 24th Jul 2011, 14:47
flyjet787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nobody has gone to the USA yet. The boeing team is here and conducting some ground classes. A few senior capts are expected to go to seattle for their initial training by boeing trainers. After that they will come back to India and train the 777 pilots on the 787 sim which is being installed at AI training facility in kalina,mumbai.

Code:
I can name atleast half dozen of the F/O's and their Capt. Dads or Moms or in some cases both of them.
I think i also know a few. Please do feel free to PM me with the names. As far as I know there are 2 parent-kid duo. But then I might be wrong. PM me we can have a good discussion.
Code:
Truth hurts but most of newly recruited 737 TR F/O's in last 2 years are  sons/daughters of AI Skippers....yes many pilot with no backbone got  job but the number is far to less than that of with solid backbone.
 Have we forgotten the way 2009 recruitment was done?
It doesn't hurt me any more because its more or less the same every where else.

Code:
Anyways for this article - Its not even an article to be honest just an  way to spread more negativity of AI and its current bad shape with all  those miss-management.
Couldn't agree more with you buddy. I mean imagine if they sent the 737 or 310 pilots to train on the 787 we would be reading a similar article with more negativity. At the end of the day ToI achieved what it wanted. Negative publicity of AI.