PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Late Shift to Early Shift... Flight Dispatch
Old 20th Jul 2011, 14:07
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AR ...suffice to say its the highest level possible, and yes I'm working on helping conditions for everyone in the industry, ground or air.

No it's not sufficient to say that actually. Where is the evidence of any 'work'. All you've managed to do in your previous posts is string a few sentences together that anyone could do grazing through different sections of this forum.

What is this 'highest level'? It's not a difficult question, I must admit on the basis of the few responses you've had here, I'll be fascinated to see the plausibility of someone raising OPS/engineering maintenance/aircrew across the industry at the highest level. Me thinks it will be 'lacking'.

So just to clarify, what is the 'highest level' in aviation?

You see I wonder, because when preparing research 'stuff' for a UK Government representative for an ICAO Montreal conference, (on PANS-OPS and green issues), a few years back, we didn't have people running round saying 'a bloke on the interweb told me'. It was all a little more, erm, what's the word?, 'thorough'..., yup, that's the word ..., 'thorough'.

(n.b. ICAO is considered by some, to be quite a 'high level')