PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Pilots PIA
Thread: QF Pilots PIA
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2011, 11:50
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kenneth be thy name

Note to all: I expect to be pilloried by the usual suspects as a result of t his post so please don't waste your energy and bandwidth doing so.
Ken Ken Ken, I see that you have taken a break from making coffee and cleaning custard stains off managements suits so you can post on Prune ?
I don't know what is sicker, your inflamed lust for management sphincter or the way you style your hair like your mentor Wirthless ?

Ken face the facts, you will only ever be a fan of management, you don't have the smarts to accomplish anything deeper than stare longingly at management as they bypass you blissfully on the way to the boardroom. Pretty much the same way you were ignored at school due to your penchant for fondling the tuckshop ladies flabby arms and playing with yourself at the same time. Then again, you were also ignored as a child because as your siblings were becoming educated and obtaining lucrative jobs you were still spending hours every day plane spotting at the end of Brisbane's runways, note pad in one hand eagerly jotting down aircraft rego's and again, your old fella in the other hand.
Which brings us to Prune and the continuation of a life long dream of yours - to be famous within aviation. Sadly, again, like a bastard child you lose. Nobody likes you, nobody considers you to be nothing short of a suckhole or a poorly educated ice-cream van driver. Ken, please find a very tall tree, take a thick piece of rope and do your best Michael Hutchence impersonation..