PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2011, 06:23
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Because if it was a company stooge, then the RSL's fury can be publicly redirected at management.

2. Because you can spin it to say we would never endorse such a practice, but it shows the depth of feeling of our members.

There is a positive in everything. Dont worry about the outraged minority groups, as bug a lugs said, and Joe has observed, even if you were entitled to be offended (and I am - but I'm not!), most would not be.

Keep it bubbling, mate. You are doing a good job. Maybe try and coordinate with AIPA for "co-incidental" PIA.
Spot on balance & Bug-a-lugs
I will say it again,
I doubt any engineer or staff member who heard the playing of this tune at the maintenance facility at Tullamarine even thought about disrespect to our fallen soldiers, in fact I am 100% sure of this, it's UnAustralian unlike A Joyce,
I am disgusted that he would allow whoever spun this up and fed it to the media keep the job.
It was Q who spun this to the media, as balance said
Dont worry about the outraged minority groups
That's what Wirth or one of her stooges wanted to do, most people would see through this.

Think about it, the last post tune is used all the time to highlight the end of something, it is used all over the world and not exclusive to the Victorian RSL.

Whoever spun this at Q to the media kicked an own goal.
It is my view, arguing with each other on here is allowing Q corporate affairs to get away with it.

Steve P is doing a good job, he is not the blame for this incident whether you agree with the left handed thing or not. They are two separate issues successfully fused together by the Q PR machine, that's what they are paid to do.

Most people on here are engineers or related to the industry that has nothing to do with the PR profession, and this profession is a dirty business. Don't let this be taken out of context, the intention of whoever pumped up the press. Unity please.