PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA is recruiting
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2011, 08:11
captainsuperstorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look spreadeagle,
I understand your disapointment, but this is life mate!
here in europe, european f...k european! don't expect anything. you must be a taker not a giver! this is how it works.

you will always see a guy with less experience getting a better job.
always see a guy with plenty of money getting a super job after 2 days, when you have struggled for years.
it s not fair! yes we know.
d'ont give too much of a piss and move on wit these suckers....move with the next interview or you will finish bitter the rest of your life.
All these airlines , BA captains are a bunch of gays with their 30'000 euro a month. as loong they dont hire P2F is a good step.

Believe me, I hate this mentality of stabbing, who will get the biggest plane t/rating or the biggest d..k.

it sucks, but that's life! if you don't like it, change profession because nobody own you a job.
I have a degree in Aerospace Engineering. I spent 4 years working for airbus in the Flight Physics department as an engineer
this a fantastic job, if i was at airbus industry, belive me, i would f... aviation and stay with airbus and fly my little plane during weekend, nothing better to be on CATIA and be fullyy involved in constuction.
I met guys working at airbus and they are proud f it!
it seems to me, you will never be happy in your life.so be careful with that!

I have friends who were flying the big jet, not they went back instructing and they are happy with that. why? because the airline mentality sucks... I know even guys who lef the big airlines because they were pissed and went fly for corporates or for flight schools, and are totally happy.

I am now looking for a jet job for corporates and don't give a toss for these s..t airlines, been there...airline is over for me, they can kiss my a.ss ! when you see how badly the treat you, better to do something else and keep your freedom!

at BA, they have probably received 50'000 CV. thye will kill eachover at their selection test."pleae, select ,me me me!!!!, mememememem!!!!!"

50yo or 12 yo, these pilots have still not evolved! they are all drowling like dogs when they see a BA written somewhere.

Last edited by captainsuperstorm; 17th Jul 2011 at 08:30.