PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons why i want to PVR......
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2011, 15:11
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents - just remember, to those above you are just another number.... If you go they will find someone else. PVR'ing was the second best decision I ever made. The first was joining.
I have been in my current job for five years - home every night, couple of jollies away.

Yes the stress is epic and times are still hard in manufacturing but I have achieved far more and had more satisfaction outside than 90% of my time in.

Would I go back, not now - would I rejoin the RAF I once knew - Duh.....of course but it will never come back.

Look forwards - and some words of advice. the private sector has long since stepped beyond bullS*** bingo Buzzwords and management speak, we want results and understandable numbers.

If you are serious about PVR don't worry, the things I look for most in an employee are -

1. Integrity
2. Ability to fit into my team
3. Work Ethic
4. Can they learn the skills they don't have
5. Do they have the skills already.

Good Luck - it is tough out here but still easier than getting into and through ZobU - "Cranditz" I believe you call it. If you can make that then you should make it out here, Just don't bore me forever with WIWAL or WIWAB or wherever - If I want tall stories I'll ask.

CS

Oh and before you ask, I am not recruiting. I have just filled my latest posts