PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Group back to Beijing
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2011, 06:33
Ushuaia

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Ah whatever, Whatever,

Frankly, who cares if you are offended?? I'm offended by my company lying about what the dispute is all about, I'm offended when they label us "rogues" and "kamikazes", I'm offended when Joe Public gets on the net and sprouts off at how p!ss easy our job is, that anyone can do it, that we all earn too much and do bugger all. There's a lot actually, to be offended about but I should stop there.

The REALITY is: this unelected Labour "Govt" and the minority groups that got it across the line do not give a sh!t about aviation workers in this country. As far as they are concerned, we can all be priced out of the market by cheap imported labour because aviation is electorally unimportant - no votes to be had from it, indeed votes to be had from elsewhere by supporting the forces dismantling Australian aviation T&C's. And that I find the most offensive of all, having dedicated 30 years of my working life to the aviation industry.

So yeah, I put humorous, throwaway lines like Buzzzzzzzzzzzzy's into the "whatever" basket!