PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Massey University Flying School
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2011, 10:29
pprun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Massey and hidden agenda in their fee

If some one has to re enrol into paper because they fail the flying or theory component. They will make you enrol into another semester and make you do the paper from next semester while you pass the failed subject. At that time they will make you pay fee for theory as well as practicum even though you are not doing flying from that semester.

lets say you failed one sem one paper. They will make you do that failed sem one paper and at the same time will enrol you into sem two papers and make you pay whole fee for that second semester( i.e flying and theory). The BIGGEST trap here is. If you can not somehow pass that paper from sem one your all the money that you paid for flying for second semster will be gone.

One of student passsed everything apart from one flight test. At the mean time he has to do one theory paper again as he failed the flight test and that flight test was part of the paper. At the mean time he was allowed to enrol into second semester. i.e he do other papers for second semester and and paid his 4 thousand for theory and about 15 to 20 thousand for flying. He passed all the second semster paper but he failed his test again and he lost his 15- 20 thousand.
The TRAP was he lost all that 20 thousand dollar even though he did not use any of them. why? because he was still doing semester one flying.

It is known that there are so many who have fallen under this trap. I know many students who has spend 50 - 60k just to get ppl at Massey. Although its training are professional there is a great trap set up and you will not know it until you fall into one. so before you go make sure you know what you are enrolling in.

Last edited by pprun; 21st Aug 2011 at 03:51.