PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 11:57
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree with slice...

also i had to rebook tickets today with virgin flying melbourne to brisbane in august for $220, as opposed to the $100 return i initially paid with Tiger. i really want tiger to stay. i paid over $200 flying virgin years ago to brisbane. its time prices came down, its time for competition between the airlines. i have not heard stories in regards to tiger and the safety of their planes. ..unlike Qantas. i also dont paticularly want to pay $400 one way with Qantas from melbourne to brisbane, which i have also done.

The cost of living has exploded, and with bills coming in left right and centre. whats wrong with a cheap no frills airline? People who use this airline are not all bogans. We're struggling with day to day living and we want a reasonably priced holiday with the family. i feel we deserve it. As long as Tiger is not falling out of the sky, i would continue to fly with them

i feel the pilots who work for tiger need to sort themselves out, follow the correct procedures. seriously pilots are being paid what, over $100,000 a year. They should be doing their jobs correctly and if they are not fire them. this is not just in regards to tiger, but to other airline pilots.