PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another school bust
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2011, 09:06
maxred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Max- give me their details because the ones I come across attempt to charge me for looking at them

I often thought that if I went around, charging by the half minute, every time I called someone, gave a bit of advice, spoke to them on passing, then delivered the invoice, then I would be flying the Trump plane.

Seriously though it is s total bummer when people pay for something, and the co goes bust leaving the distress and misery of a shambles. And out of pocket.

Problem is in todays climate it is happening daily, a lot of it not necessarily the companys fault, nor the directors, just circumstance. The directors then have to get on with it - remember they have lost their business and daily work also.

CFS actually apperaed to run a nice operation, and I happen to know some of the detail about where it may have started to go down hill. Their biggest issue was taking money up front, when they would have known that turbulance lay ahead. That is not on, unless in a position to refund if it went belly up. No, if in trouble, limit your liability.