PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2011, 17:15
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So here i enlist my worries towards which i sincerely request help in the form of advise from you people.

1. what needs to be done for clearing regs.( I followed RK.BALI, V.KRISHNAN). Please send some material if available to [email protected].

2. be76 multi endorsement is no more provided. hence after i clear reg and get on with doing further training, which other multi aircraft are advisable. options i have are da42, pa34... since i already have multi rating on my Aus cpl, what additional hours are actually required to make it a multi rating on da42 or pa34 or someother aircraft.

3. anyone who has done, could you advise schools where recency can be done for real cheap in Aus.
1. Study Duggal Sir's notes/Wcdr Buti's/Capt. Surinder's......along with Rk Bali and all others....as you are only left with Reg's....so put all effort by burning every seconds of time you got now.If you get a Duggal's notes then do mugg all pages starting from page number 80 onwards.

2. Wait for some time as DGCA might again change rule for accepted a/c's list...just hang in their till you clear your Reg's.
PA 34 will be cheaper ....but first clear Reg's paper and if possible apply for SE CPL with all Recency consideration taken account off.You can do ME later on too and get it endorsed on CPL.

3. Dont rush for recency ...just wait till some rules and regulations gets updated by DGCA which might clear some confusing details of accepted a/c's and types by DGCA....then go for recency which again leaves me to say get Reg's paper cleared first.

On the side note....why you went for such a pricey flying program.Well never mind ...just best of luck.