PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How is it on BA Mixed Fleet, are you enjoying it?
Old 5th Jul 2011, 15:22
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I think you are both right.

I have all along been saying that this, them and us thing, that has been totally created by management, is unhelpful. The hats just high-lighting it!

Yes there are a few union nutters that will, I am sure, put their 10 pence worth in but they are few and far between. The vast majority of crew, on all four fleets, are dedicated to giving good customer service.

I feel very, very sad to read that thread, and of course you do from time to time get WW or E/F crew that are lack luster too, but this problem has actually been created by BA management not actually understanding that, being a great cabin crew member, actually requires experience and wont just happen because you say someone is elite, when they clearly are just normal crew, that need some good leadership from people that actually know what they are doing!!!

You can't just call a group of brand new crew 'elite', 'outstanding' 'the future' and then think that they magically can be without having any guidance from crew, who are actually outstanding; and on all fleets there are crew that BA should be proud of and it's a crying shame that good people are being made to feel that BA is no longer interested in them. It's a crying shame.