PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2011, 17:52
NorthernCounties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work for EZY and there are ways that they can do things better but (and I maybe biased) the orange brigade have always had the onboard crews to make up for any short fallings. Easyjet crews are by and large widely complimented on their customer service and personality. Plus on an anecdotal level, we quite often get the "way ahead of Ryanair" comments.
I'm sure there are many crew members on board EZY who take great pride in their service but I have yet to see it. I remember flying home on the 23rd December from LGW, and for the week before I panicked that the flight would go ahead to BFS due to the weather. I get on board the aircraft and a fellow passenger and I were disgusted by the fasct that the girl in charge of the buy on board trolley got to row 5 met a friend and chatted for a whole 15 mins! My flight was delayed, I'd rushed straight from work and I was starving... when I'm at work I don't chat to friends from outside and I expect the same from cabin crew. I also don't appreciate the jokeyness, I'm not a particularly good flyer (the result of watching too much air crash investigation) but I want professional/responsible staff who don't laugh on the tannoy, or amongst themselves.

One can fault RYR all they want, but you can never fault the professionalism of their cabin crew!