PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An expensive and a bureaucratic quagmire.
Old 29th Jun 2011, 15:29
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't work in europe sorry!

And just because I don't agree with your view that the N reg should be allowed to remain means that I get personally slandered. Its quite all right I can live without a job from proudpilot. And none of my students have had an accident yet.

Mind you this does seem to be par for the norm with the way things are going. Anyone that is pro its stoppage is bent, other motives, or its petty protectionism.

I will not gain one little bit of advantage by the N reg going in europe. Not even a penny. Nor will affect any jobs I would choose to apply for in Europe.

I haven't any private flying examples because I am not a private pilot.

What is it you lot want? a clear forum so that you can tell everyone including the media that there is an unilateral agreement that N reg should stay? Which because of the reasons I have out lined it will not in its current form.

And I don't see them as innocent pilots, you knew the risks of a change in the rules for over 10 years now. I agree the method of the whole thing leaves alot to be desired but that doesn't change the fact that the situation should never have been allowed to occur in the first place.

Is this it from now on? any mention of N reg and any nae sayers will get battered into the ground titled satans against safety, murderers of private pilots, bankrupters of familys.

It looks good I will grant you, does it aid your cause? Proberly not.