PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pilot shortage
Thread: pilot shortage
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2011, 17:37
sodapop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My final post, as this is getting out of hand and has nothing to do with the pilot shortage.

I have been in a battle, yet never raped anybody.
Well, if you were a pilot, I doubt you'd have the chance.

And concerning the up coming pilot shortage due to huge retirement from the vietnam era in the next 4-6 years (your words), let's call the moderator for help, this is your last possibility to be right: to keep your post and delete all the other ones that shows something wrong in what you say.
Shall we remove every post that is an opinion and may or may not be correct? I'd surmise that 90% of PPRUNE would disappear.

You are the on bringing Vietnam here, you are the one trying to make joke with rappe/rape. It was just to remind you this is NOT funny. Now you are the one saying it is out of topic, only because you feel it cannot support your viewpoint anymore. Try to stand corrected, it happened a few times to me, it happens to anyone.

From my previous post:
Perhaps, I should not have made a joke of the word ''rapped" and I hereby apologize for making you think a reference to MC Hammer had anything to do with Vietnam (because it doesn't). I also stand by the fact that I never brought up anything about the conflict other than using the term "Vietnam-Era Pilots).

Concerning the huge pilot shortage coming in the next 4-6 years due to the huge pilot retirement from the "Vietnam era" (1959/1973 mainly should I remind you?), just give up for your own sake, it's just ridiculous.
Please note from previous post that I described "Vietnam-era pilots" as including pilots who were in the military (or civilian) during the conflict time frame but got out/hired afterwards in the late 70s. Had to edit to include this as it is my final post.

Over and out boys. Will check back in 4-6 years to see if there really were retirements.

Last edited by sodapop; 28th Jun 2011 at 17:53.