PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2011, 17:58
Jozi-boy26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@gen6 - the accommodation gets paid in full with all the bills included. When I joined we could move to other accommodation within 1year with no charge and after that you will be charged DHS1000. I'm not sure what the procedure is at the moment though. Some accommodation is further away than others (depends on where you want to be).
@I_Love_EK - You are right by saying that family can visit crew at the hotels but I wouldn't make it public that your whole family has stayed over as regulations are farely strict about things like that seeing that the company is paying for that crew member only (it is more from the hotel side of things that they dnt want people to do that as some people ended up by paying for an extra gets after this came out at the hotel) so please be very careful what you say in front of who - just some advise.
To everyone that has any family members or friends flying with us - once you have applied through the website, you will receive a ref nr (this code allows you to go back and change/check something). You can then give that nr to the person and there is a form they can fill out with your ref nr to "nominate" you to the company. It has been said that it could give you a good chance aswel. For those of you that received the call - well done, hope to see you guys here soon in the desert.
Good luck to everyone, and remember to be patient as there are alot of people applying and they need to organize them I.e accommodation, training days (classrooms are only that big people).
Hope this info helps a bit