PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bragon Air: Out of Control
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2011, 14:16
CptWhistleblower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Giggerty...yup you are correct. You got me...I'm so paranoid, unstable...lock me up...in fact, dress me in a Brutus suit, put a girly wig on me, give me some CP bars and I will go dance naked on top of the boat house!

Now, down to the good stuff...I don't remember referring to you as a c##$ sucking junkie...but if that's what you desire, I can call you that and do whatever you want for the right price. Or you could just goto Wan Chai!

Yeah I do think my videos are childish too, and I agree, Level 2 wouldn't care...that's why one of the stars of the show ran to his office and closed his office door the other day when he was told there is a new video up. Or why, Brutus and the medical experiment are doing all they can to find the culprits to these videos...they have certainly not been quiet about finding us! So yeah, you're right, they don't care!

The best one...you want me to tell you if we do or do not have proof of certain happenings (accusations just doesn't give it justice). Just do me one thing, tell me why would we give you any information, when you are declaring to be in the pockets of level 2 kings n queens?

And if we have proof and wanted to get CX mgt involved (unlikely we would ask such upstanding citizens, they get their mgt to do freight price-fixing scandals) or the police...you don't think we already have people sniffing around?

People learned from the 49er's buddy boy...this is the new age. Like I keep saying, why is it that management are so worried about fictional characters at a fictional airline, in fictional scenarios? Seriously, ask yourself, they are only childish, fake, comic characters..., then why the hell do they care?

PS. Late mail...Sails, if you think this is only about HPS, then you should try watching the vids again. Speaking of which, check out the next couple of vids, where we reveal so much more...then tell me if you are happy about the integrity of mgt!...But seriously, good idea, we will move on and when they crucify you for no good reason (like they have with so many others) I will be the first to do nothing and watch you ask why, why, why!

Damn it man, you are the type they want, go get yourself a command for being a doosh!

Last edited by CptWhistleblower; 24th Jun 2011 at 14:53. Reason: cause i can