PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bragon Air: Out of Control
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2011, 07:07
giggerty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capt WB and Toss.

Geez guys, that's a bit harsh. I bring up a few counter points to your little level 2 witch hunt and I'm accused of being a c$#*sucking junkie keen on a little rape and pillage. I'd hate to see your response if we really had an argument.

No, I don't reside on level 2. I'm a bog standard line driver. I just don't share your US and Them attitude. And No, I don't have management aspirations. Too much stress and work and definitely not enough money. I'm much happier taking on a cb over River.

Toss: There are lots of laws and rules in life that need interpreting. Thats why we have ( unfortunately) lawyers and judges. Sometimes you just can't take the first answer you get. You appeal to a higher authority. You don't come across as the sort of person who would take no for an answer without a fight.

WB. Yes, you do sound paranoid. Actually your pathological hatred of level 2 makes you seem a little unstable. The videos are a bit childish. I can't imagine too many of them squirming watching your videos, or responding to your comments here on prune. Actually I'm pretty sure most of them couldn't give a toss ( bad pun). I put up my comments because this whole thread seemed a little one sided.

Yes, you are correct. I did get some of my information from level 2 guys. So it could be biased, but I bet your information is biased too. By the way you are saying your videos are entirely fictional, I assume that you actually have no proof for the serious accusations you are making.

If you are so sure you are correct, and serious breaches have occurred, then why don't you get them investigated. Present your evidence to CX senior management or the police if it warrants it. I'm sure you could do it anonymously. I am happy for you to prove all us doubters wrong and I will apologise here for questioning you.

Anyway, time to snort some H