PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I have finally had enough!!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2011, 16:08
X-Centric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I couldn't have put it better myself, Craggenmore. We moved back to London after spending the best part of four years living in California. We have been back in England for just five months & we are moving out already. What a ghetto the cities are, scumbags on every street corner, scandalously expensive for, well, everything, what a bloody miserable summer & nicked for 'speeding' by a hidden camera for just 36 mph on the A453, which Hertz charged me an admin. fee of £42 for just to inform me that I'd got the bloody ticket! The UK has totally lost the plot & for you, SA, I would think about a relocation if that's a possibility for you. I hear everything that you say about this job but I'll tell you something: it really helps when you come home from your travels to sunshine, a positive attitude & you can afford the finer things in life rather than pumping your hard earned into the pathetic British Government's coffers.

Are you in the position to migrate, maybe start a business abroad, a franchise even?

p.s. 44 year old English guy who would never have a word said against the place until Blair & Brown destroyed the country.