PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bragon Air: Out of Control
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2011, 13:20
CptWhistleblower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dream on 'giggerty'...you been smoking some good stuff, or you doing charlie? Or is that you Brutus, along with some gopher follower on level 2 'drag on air' ...one post and you are saying thanks to level 2? Let me get a tissue to wipe up that cream on your chin.

The CP was the one wanting the Bay of Bengal cpt out, in fact he made threats as such...gee that's unusual from him!!!

Level 2 letting you live elsewhere while getting reno's??? g...the satists in HR will tell you a whole different story...guaranteed!

As for captains and pay backs, you better get your nose out of the charlie bud...get your facts straight or stop believing whoever it is that you are blowing on level 2, they are feeding you little old tell tales. The option was 'You're out', and when the said cpt offered to payback, they said too late, you're gone! There was no offer of resignation!!!

And burning peoples futures...I wouldn't expect anything less from that scum, it's what he does best. My god, the guy goes after people in other jobs already...he isn't satified they have left Bragonair, he wants them gone from anywhere. So as for integerity, this guy has none.

The only person I can imagine saying something like...'go ahead with the videos they are entertaining and a tad paranoid in the same sentance'...is that you Brutus? Getting to you, are we?

Don't worry, we will be rolling out the videos, and coming up with new revelations from level 2.

Listen carefully, we have been subtle!!!

Last edited by CptWhistleblower; 22nd Jun 2011 at 03:59.