PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF "Running Hot"
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2011, 09:28
E L Whisty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have no doubt that 'Call Me Dave' will want to 'shoot the messenger' - with apologies to Sir Simon!

I said to Mrs Whisty, when CMD so eagerly called for the No Fly zone in Libya - 'Truly the heir to Blair'. Desperately keen to secure his place in history as a determined war leader. Truly breathtakingly stupid ignorance of history involving us in another nation's civil disturbances.

I also said that I would bet a pound to a pinch of racoon's poo poo that, like the great Kirkaldian, he would not be willing to pay for it. It's easy being right about politicians - just adopt cynicism as the default systems mode!

One rather suspects that should CMD get shirty with CinC Air, Sir Simon will not be confuseable with anyone who gives a sh*t. Peeps like he will rise to great challenges in any field they choose.

Peeps like CMD have extremely limited skill sets; lying, thieving, getting the wrong people killed and causing FREDs (thats F'ing Ridiculous Economic Disasters!). I was going to say that I would be disappointed if one of my kids became a politician but, on reflection, I believe that I would be disappointed if one of my turds became a politician.