PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How does it look for a newly type rated A320 guy out there?
Old 19th Jun 2011, 20:41
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Future is certainly bright for 320 rated guys in India ...surely its even more great in ASEAN or MIDDLE EAST.

But brightness comes when their is some juice in the form of hours on 320.Sorry for that we need to do best in SIM rides/checks to find a job or burn some money for line training( P2F - Certainly NO for most & me ).For Capt Morgan i dont think any Indian Airline will hire an EXPAT F/O without hours going by the start of thread.( No offence EXPAT's ).

But there are many 320 rated guys in India and thread starter wanted to know if its possible in India for fresh 320 pilot to find a job which i would rather politely say is very very less considering Capt Morgan is not local.But 320 rating with solid total time on Multi Engine will shine the job prospect of anyone....if ATPL then its better.

CPL with multi jet hours & 320 rating - Bright chance for finding 320 job.
ATPL with jet hours & 320 rating - Even more brighter chance for 320 job.
CPL with no multi jet hours or turbine hours & 320 rating - Chance but with hardluck.
CPL with no multi jet hours & basic ME time with 320 rating - Debt for certain time and depression...lucky to find a job if one is skilled and clearing 320 sim check.

PS: Dont bring plane orders with prospect of getting job if one is rated on those type of ordered planes.2005-2007 will re-visit for God Sake again.It will create MAD rush like we had in those BOOM time for CPL's and recently for B737.

Irony of both is - DEBT