PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Cadet program
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2011, 08:26
vdaff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not being pessimistic but I am trying to say the current scenario, today its money that matters, Jobs are there but you need to shed out lacs, the days of airline sponsoring are over, even if you get hired you need to pay around 15 lacs to the airlines....I dont have anymore 15 lacs...How long ar you going to keep saying, hey man hang in there the jobs are coming, yes they are coming but they will take away huge cash from your pockets, having already spent 25 lacs on CPL, many of us doesnt have the money to shed out for ratings on the 737 or 320, yes I am going to F off after my degree if i dont get a pilot job because most unemployed pilots now will never get a pilot job..........The good times are already here, the very good times that we all be waiting for over 3 years...Indigo 180 planes on order, go air just ordered, Jet and spice hiring...yes there are 100s of jobs now...but what do they all have in common? they all ask you 15+ lacs, yes they will deduct from your salary but where you will get the 15 lac and moreover I am sure you all know backdoor hiring, most of these exams are eyewash, the ones that does politics and that are very fortunate to born with a silver spoon are the ones that are getting in.....many of us know this and seen this

if you want to rip of all your parents money then yes go ahead

and @spicy Air Arabia doesnt guarantee a job, the academy guarantee AN INTERVIEW ONLY, if you fail the interview then your lax will be gone,.......and a MPL is useless in India and in GA sectors.