PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2011, 23:16
karlee alpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had my last post deleated for naming the incompetent directors but thats exactly what they are! Leeds city council messed up big style by selling the airport to these fools, they rave on about the passenger experience but at the same time rip their customers off by charging £2 just so your mates can drop you off, a further quid to get a trolly and thats 3 quid they have fleeced off you before you have checked in. And once you have checked in you have to face the dirty, too small terminal where there is nowhere to sit so you just have to move about like cattle at a market. Makes sitting on a Ryanair flight seem like luxury! Just where is the new terminal they have been bleeting on about these last 3 years, just what have Bridgepoint invested? The terminal is a disgrace, the runway is like the cobbles of a famous street across the pennines. I have heard one director say he would like to get rid of the little old lady who is sat in the departure lounge eating sandwiches out of tin foil and replace her with high spenders who buy food from the food outlets! So why not make it more affordable for the little old lady instead of the inflated prices they charge. Im sorry for my rant but i have always been loyal to my local airport but this lot of clowns have pushed me along the pennines to what i used to describe as hell but not anymore !

Edited.