PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Support
Thread: Flight Support
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2011, 07:59
Nathalie_J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trip support

I read all your comments with a lot of interest; and since I work for one of the companies that is mentioned above; You may think I wouldn't have a neutral opinion.

It is my role however to conduct market researches every third month; and let me tell you that there are a LOT of companies providing trip support services across the globe and they certainly have people with outstanding sales skills!
However if the OPS department doesn't meet up to your expectations and fails to deliver, and that extremely low fees that were made to trigger your interest eventually result in the lack of supporting original invoices or other hidden fees; that's obviously the last thing you want to see happen!

I guess we can all agree that this an industry where network and knowledge is a key factor; and I guess the best approach is to do an analysis comparing your budget to your expectations ( or if in a rush just go to the biggest players) short select which companies matches those criteria and give the said providers a try and judge for yourself :-)