PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch -2
Thread: Monarch -2
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2011, 19:19
easyJet Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that Monarch Engineering are sort-after and do a great job on the Monarch fleet, so I'm guessing they're just facing a huge period of bad luck at the moment re the state of their A/C.
I complimented MAEL as I know they have kept some of Monarch's oldest and finest in ship shape form.

I'm just wondering if engineering are slacking or if their A/C are all due checks soon?
You say my comments were "ill informed", may I kindly point out, allosaurus, that I asked a question thus implying I am not informed at all. Hence why I was asking the question.

You may also realize that I dismissed this question also and asked if the A/C were merely due checks soon and therefore have been run down a little due to high season demands.

All in all, I think you are been a tad over sensitive, allosaurus, by my mere question I seem to have offended you and for that I apologize.

However I was not making an "ill informed" assumption, I was, as I have said, asking a question, and as a loyal, paying Monarch customer, I am more that entitled to do so.