PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is my QANTAS superannuation secure?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2011, 12:52
arkmark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoken like a true believer my friend, perpetuating the super myth. A true salesman.

I have been operating my super fund for more than 10 years now. It has returned year in and year out more than 10% with no loss, fees etc. It was set up for less than $ 1K and annual audit fees are also in that range.

Still the money is useless, returning a fraction of that of my business and personal investments.

People should have total control of all their money, and not have 10% of it locked up by the government to be spent unwisely by so called experts who have never managed to do more than work for other people all their lives.

I have mates who are so called financial planners and investment advisors. They sell bank products and make money. That's all. One is a great strategic thinker, but that's not what he makes his money from.

Typically you refute my argument without justification. So like a person who is a true believer in the super religion.

So please, go ahead, point by point tell me what it is that you think I said is incorrect.