PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2011, 17:06
ayroplain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ASFKAP
By sheer coincidence, I don't like Marmite either
Neither do I but I had to taste it a few times first before coming to that conclusion . Likewise, if you've never flown Ryanair you actually don't know what it's like (regardless of whatever grudge you might have against them or whatever you may have garnered from hearsay). In my case I gave, for example, EI many chances to convince me they were worth it but my actual experience has always been awful and so I hardly ever fly with them for that reason and also because of the worry and stress of inevitable threatened industrial action near flight time. I need a reasonable fare, a certainty that a flight will take off barring something unavoidable like weather (or now ash), some degree of punctuality and be treated like a customer when things go wrong. I haven't got that with EI whereas FR have always turned up trumps. The whole BMI experience has also gone downhill except for their magnificent cabin crew and I don't use them much either nowadays.
By your tone I doubt you will ever fly Ryanair but, like the Marmite, you are not really qualified to comment on the product until you have actually sampled it a few times.