PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oban/Glenforsa News
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2011, 14:30
steel2011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Oban FISO's

And lets face it the FISO's there arn't that bright, it will be good to tell the local birds how they sorted this snotty pilot out when they are out in the pub but does nothing for flight safety apart from royally pissing everyone off. In fact its more likely to cause an incident because the pilot will be flying off fumming about being dicked around royaly.
I think this is wrong. They are just doing their job and in my mind they are doing a quite good job now. Yes they have to follow rules, like us all at our jobs we have rules, and not to forget GA pilots also have rules.

I think MAD JOCK should appoligise for this statement, GA pilots should come back to OBAN as much as possible and enjoy their time at Oban. There has been problems in the past and still some ongoing but don't we all think that it is about time we all grew up and enjoyed this great pat of Scotland to its full.

I think Oban can take any critisim put to them, they can be helpful and they are mostly always very friendly. Why not come into Oban, let them know what the GA pilots would like to see at Oban and you never know it could just happen.

So MAD JOCK maybe you should go in and speak to the FISO's, but that borders on slander.

Oban Airport should be great and they should all work together and make it even better.