PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyLease Cargo
Thread: SkyLease Cargo
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2011, 19:23
jimmyjetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't care one way or another how a man throws his dignity away. I know the MIA freight business like the back of my hand, though. I have spent many hours with the owner, albeit somewhat in an altered state. I don't pretend to be his or any of the owners of these operations' friend. In fact, Mr. D. B. from another operator wishes very ill will upon me. What I will say about the AR collection of airlines is that this man likes to play shell games with his contracts. Transfer Centurion's work to MTA, to Cielos, to the now aforementioned Skylease. He is quite a businessman, you must give him credit where it is due. But he can't run away from the fact that he needs to base himself in the USA to make things work. You want to work for these people, go ahead. He needs to hire low paid "pilots' to make sure he has enough for ex-wives, ex-houses, etc. Don't expect to leave with your dignity. Isn't there enough work out in Asia to not have to put up with this nonsense, anyway? BTW, I have flown all over Latin America, spanish is not a pre-requisite, since half the time I still can't understand what they are saying, and I know the language. And lastly, these schedules absolutely crush a man, unless there is a union contract in place (like Centurion), they really sap the life out of you. You have been warned.

JJD