PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Road Show Europe 2011
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2011, 17:32
doubleu-anker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NWD

You story and what you have gone through makes me sick. As the previous person said hang on in there. These people are destroyers, not creators and what goes around, comes around. Your friend may have a dose of SPS (small penis syndrome) quite common in certain areas and gets off by trying to ruin the careers of others.

I am no AME but I am unable to fathom the obsession with medical standards, in certain parts of the world? Generally as long as there is nothing to incapacitate a multi crew member I can't see the problem. You can still ace virtually any medical then drop dead with a heart attach a week later.

Some ICAO states allow a class one pass 3 months after a triple by pass. Some will allow a hearing aid to be worn during a hearing test. 2 examples of sanity. Even the DGCA I believe, allow sight correction (Glasses) so why not other corrections?

I think the sooner there is a world license based on ICAO standards including the medical, aviation will be a lot better off and there will also be less vermin reaping the benefits of a load of nonsense, by praying on the vulnerable.