PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 5th Jun 2011, 14:08
antigravity61

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bro,

In 2008- 2009 and early 2010, there were hardly any vacancy opening in aviation, leaving Air India which was a total eyewash and soon they are going down the drains (no offense). And now, talk about this year, we have had Jet, Kingfisher, Indigo, Spicejet, Blue dart and not to forget the coast guard, came up with slots and guys have got through( by hook/ crook/ or sticking ur ass on the chair and burning the midnight oil).

What I mean to say is there are good times coming up and you shouldn't loose your heart. We all do know that many guys have got the job through links and cmon, seriously speaking if you had the back door option, it would be hard to resist. And there are genuine guys who gave their ass out and got the job. Ultimately its the job you want, once you have it you won't give a jack ass **** about the unemployment situation in India. So there are two types of ways, you have to choose which one suits you

Talking about hard work, its the competition amongst the figure. You got to be among the best and assured a one night and 1000 QnA won't do at all. Believe me.
The aviation growth is good now and if you are good there will be a plenty of chances to find your place. A friends of mine who got through the Jet writtens this year, had cleared the KFA, Indigo and the Spice Jet and he chose to be in Spicejet as SJ sponsors for the TR. He just came back from Canada getting TR on Q400( not sure of the same model). He will be based in Hyd and he was in the same situation as you are in now.

Bro there will always be a way, you got to have the drive in you. The question is how far you will go to get the job?

PS: I got through the last year Jet selection, purely through hard work.