PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2011, 13:21
zarah.k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Medicals

Hey Triza, thanks I'm doing well! I was just in the midst of medicals and I just finished uploading it.

There is a new checklist form (I think because I haven't seen it before) with a lot of insightful informations to read before your medicals :

PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE MEDICAL CHECK
1) Please read carefully through Page 1 and the APPENDIX 1 of the pre employment medical forms attached below
2) Appendix - 2 Please fills all the 39 questions. If the answer is yes you need to give a brief detail right next to it.
3) Ensure that SEPARATE BLOOD TEST REPORTS are uploaded for all the tests listed on Appendix 2 Part B.
a) Kindly note Hepatitis B test is an ANTIGEN TEST and NOT ANTIBODY TEST and that needs to be mentioned on the report
b) (Females only) Circle NOT INDICATED for cervical smear test on Appendix 2 part B is if it is not applicable to you or if you are a virgin.
c) DO NOT upload the chest x-ray film as we require ONLY THE WRITTEN CHEST X-RAY REPORT
4) Appendix-3 (ophthalmic) if this section is not applicable to you please do not upload any form of document. If the question number 23 in the APPENDIX 2 is ticked appropriately we will action accordingly.
5) Appendix-4 (Vaccination certificate) - Ensure the form is filled with the vaccination records you currently hold and it is certified by the doctor with his stamp. You may however choose to complete the form prior to joining date.
a) Do not upload your vaccination cards or any other kind of vaccination certificate.
b) If you are unable to get all the vaccines completed on time you may do so in Dubai at your own cost. However we recommend that the 1st 7 vaccines listed should be completed prior to joining.
c) Appendix 4 can be uploaded with even ONE record filled in. As some vaccines may take time to complete and requires a break. So you can get the doctor to sign and upload even with one record.
6) Appendix -5 (Dental certificate) –Make sure the dentist circles YES/NO against the statement “Dentally fit to take employment and complies with standards above” and certifies the document with his stamp. Do not upload ANY x-ray films or bitewings. (carry them when travelling to Dubai)

Translation
ALL THE MEDICAL REPORTS SHOULD BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.
You could even clearly handwrite the translation of the results on the original document and have the translation part stamped and signed by the doctor.

Z