PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - International Cadet scheme is dying! Welcome back to Expat Conditions
Old 2nd Jun 2011, 02:28
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isn't it odd that those arguing for better terms & conditions for ALL pilots are abused & belittled by those seeking to accept tbe lower package? They defend their choice vehemently. All about "ME" and screw the reprecussions for others at CX, the airline or industry.

Those selling out to join CX are the same ones who would almost falate a CX pilot if they met one socially, CV in hand, "can you mention my name or submit my application to CX HR for me...," yet here the bottom feeders abuse those they desperately will sell-out to join.

Those condeming these woeful terms & conditions are called "trolls" by such wannabes!? But isn't a troll a bottom feeder, living beneath small bridges existing on scraps thrown as waste by others?

What would be sweet justice is that these bottom feeders get precisely what they ask for. If the package is improved out of necessity for those who did hold out then the COS of the real trolls is not changed for the duration of their career. There's a word used for those who ride the backs of others standing up for better conditions. Trolls quickly become scabs.