PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engagement Survey Results - Bleak
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2011, 09:58
Sparklehorse12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qantas Engagement Survey Results - Bleak

Hello All

I am a QF employee and am incredibly concerned about the shape of the company. I see nothing but shocking decisions, arrogance and children being appointed to roles that require professionals. Due to the current management team the company is sleep walking to oblivion.

I note the recent "engagement" survey and I managed a flip through it today, I was told that I couldn't see it so I just looked anyway...

The most shocking of all was the below

The question was : " Would you recommend Qantas products and services to family and friends"

37% of employees polled said no
30% of employees polled were neutral
33% said they would recommend Qantas products and services to family and friends

20% of staff polled came out completely disengaged and of that 20% nearly 100% said they had no intention of leaving the company . In fact, Towers Watson, one of the bloodsucking consultants we have in house,commented that they had not seen a figure such as this ever. The only company to come close to this result was Telstra.....enough said!

Operations remain the least engaged at 29%. The most engaged at 80% is Strategy but there is a simple explanation for this. They are mostly the (new) ex-management consultants bought in by Jane Hrdlika, predominantly from Bain. All of them earning over- inflated salaries and on the Qantas gravy train at the expense of others.

The sample size is 18,000+ respondents roughly 55% of staff.

This tells you that the future of QF is bleak!!!