PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2011, 06:58
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys , can i ask a question,

can you start training with one airline and if through the process you discover a job offer with another airline. Can you stop training and start with the other airline...anyone had this happen to them??

i agree with torontofly, its not right to give out numbers. its not ethical. so stop bothering torontofly with it.

ANYONE can turn up for an OPEN DAY, gosh it seems here like people keep asking the same question over and over. I repeatt, you dont need an invite to open day. if your online application says 'UNDER REVIEW', you could get an open day reminder like i did, but just as a courtesy reminder, but i repeat ANYONE CAN TURN UP TO AN OPEN DAY.

You need an Invite for Assessment Day, if you turn up without an invite you'll end up looking silly. message To some people :You dont make the rules so dont think you'll get special privaleges if you turn up to an assessment day uninvited. Also Turning up to a place other than in your own country for an open day wont get you special privaleges. So save your money.

If your online application says 'UNDER REVIEW', you should turn up to an open day with the documents they suggested you bring, ; resume and passport fotos etc and see whether you pass the test in real life. Thats what 'UNDER REVIEW' means.