PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrail and ATC?
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 16:37
dukof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WillDAQ,

I would please ask that you don't mix my quote, with another quote of a different poster, as you did above. It clearly looks like that is also my quote, which is quite a deceptive strategy you make by doing so. I have strong objections to the views of that poster. I don't look up in the sky, or take any video as any evidence, as such is not a serious way to either investigate or understand anything.

"contributors from all over the world of aviation both civilian and military. They know full well that the chemtrail conspiracies are nonsense".
How can you use that as basis for arguing "a fact", when we very well know that similar activity as many of you here exclude, has been officially admitted to have occurred in programs over several decades, both in the US and UK, up to no more than 30 years ago?

Are we really to believe only what is confirmed by our governments, when we at the same time know that secret programs of the type we discuss will obviously not be admitted or information declassified until typically 30-60 years later? Shall we wait to 2040 for official documents to understand what happened in the 1990s?

Do you think there are no hidden government truths to be discovered in today's "modern world"? I don't say this to say something fancy, I really think this is a serious question to consider.

It's not science to accept only the already accepted. No breakthrough can happen on any field with that position.

---------------------------
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Last edited by dukof; 31st May 2011 at 16:52.