PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - funding your ATPL training
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 10:14
BigNumber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah.... but there in Lies the problem

According to Mr Prophead I should stay home and visit the airport on Weekends to note Tail Numbers!

No way, I'm bored of University Chess Club and it's time to get some gold bars and look good down 'Bar Med'.(LGW airport night).

I don't care about T's and C's (or other pilots enjoying their Kudos).. it's my turn now and, with a little help from Oxford and my 'favorite bank' its time to party. As a special incentive my 'favorite bank' has agreed to provide a 'fully serviced' batchelor pad into the deal of the loan.. even the repayments are optional.. (I have promised to pay back every penny!)

My mum can tell her friends that Tarquin is 'Training to be an Airline Pilot', (and doing ever so well), and I can look forward to the Crew Bus with the adoring Lady Babes. A quick trip to Wensums and I'll be looking quite the part in my Party frock.

I don't want to hear the voices of reason, I want to have it Large!!

Eastern Airways offer the chance to purchase a Jetstream rating for £15K and then I earn almost £20K.... Julian Curd has something for me too. Failing that there's FR or Whizz or even Eaglejoke.. delete insert.. it's all the same to me, a Bargain! God Bars = Kudos = Girls!

You doom sayers just want to leave me hiding in corners of WHsmith, trying to peep a goz at the top shelf. I will NOT be tricked!