PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK and expansion.
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2011, 11:12
sittingidly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not that anyone really would believe him but just in case....Jack bauer is a simpleton who makes up things and then claims them as the truth. Seriously, JACK BAUER as a name? TORTURE is cool, if of course you think it might just help out Home Security. Ya gotta laugh at some people. I mean really, to come on here and suggest he knows someone who got fired for bad reasons and that is why his target is posting here..... is absurd. Jack, you are a sad man (or boy)

Wiz, I have to hand it to you, your last post was spot-on! Perhaps I was wrong about you, although one post does not a man make. Subject to your further posts, I might just have to ''take back'' some of my jabs at you. YOu are completely correct about attracting suitable candidates to this job. It's a big worry and I know for a fact it goes all the way to the top. Not about CC or management, they are a dime a dozen, but pilots and AME's.

Granted, I have no doubt our wonderful managers are considering some miinor policy changes to placade us and for sure 50% of us will comply so in the long term, we are screwed. I just don't care anymore.