PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK and expansion.
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 17:22
sheikmyarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
explain " my return are increasing" in real estate.
Either you are renting a place by the week...or how can you increase you rent just like that? Ah. yeah.. maybe in Dubai ...no such thing as a contract here... but in the rest of the world ? May be youe properties are increasing its value.. but still until you sell it..no return.
Some non resident investor friend of mine did not listen to me in 2006 and fell into the trap. They bought at the peak and lost 70%... and will never recover it. Even more sadly they cannot even enjoy the property.One tried... but he couldn't even sleep at night for the noise and hated the place after one week.. Some of the older EK pilots where smart enough to buy a the right time.. sell at the right time and get the **** out of the ****hole with a few extra bucks... no morality.. but still chapeux ! I
f you are stuck with properties now you are just dumb and stuck in Dubai as well and this is the very reason for people like White Knight to exist in this forum. They came here, thought of taking their share of the extra profit deriving from the exploitation of third world laborers and they, quite amusingly, got it in their arse.... Now they try to convince pilots to join just because a shared pain is less painfull and they pump Dubai just hoping that one day the money they lost will come back... Not in a million years ..mate...sorry..keep riding your white horse... or being ridden?