PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK and expansion.
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 07:14
sittingidly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whight Knight,

I'll tell you why your claims that your rental returns are increasing...... because they are NOT! Your assertion is such a blatant lie, it is shocking that you make that claim.

What,.....you got a 50 Dirham increase last month? Geeze, even in the Marina, rental incomes are still level after the 50% decrease over the past few years. You obviously have an agenda.

Please, even though you are trying to influence people so you can sell something or make a profit..... stop lying to pilots. There are many other people you can lie to, but don't try to influence prospective pilots coming here because that is just evil.

Properties in DxB are stagnant and will not increase in value for a long time. Even if you have a great place and have done well, you best get out of it soon. And this does not even take into account that most properties here, have an expiry date about 20 years after they are built.

Never listen to the likes of Whight Knight and that is the best advice you could ever receive. Just my opinion.