PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrail and ATC?
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2011, 15:22
Bill knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chemtrails?

A friend recently told me about the chemtrail conspiracy theory and I thought that what he said was bonkers. However, it did cause me to start observing the sky with new eyes and observing the extraordinary patterns created by the vapour trails and the way they spread across the sky.

Of course I have also looked at a lot of the material on the net, and seen the claims made that some sort of worldwide programme is going on for various dark purposes not conducive to our wellbeing, which does seem totally crackpot.

I am not a pilot or a weather expert and have no idea what is contained in these trails, but I am curious about them and the reason I sought out this site is that I would like to get some expert advice from pilots.

This is what I would like to ask (and I realise these are general questions which will have to be answered with a generalisation, by that's the nature of the situation in discussing, rather than observing this):

1) I regularly see an intricate crisscrossing of lines, arcs and parallel lines covering the sky. What is the explanation for this? What types of flights are they? (ie, it's quite clear they are not passenger airlines as these flights are clearly recognisable and follow set paths) Where are they going to and from and for what purpose?

The reason I ask this is that the flight paths look crazy and start at low altitude, some going almost vertical, some diagonal, and there also seems to be a relationship between the lines that form in the sky on a day when there is a lot of vapour, as if they are working in harmony, to a set pattern as a formerly blue sky becomes covered in white haze.

2)Why is it that this phenomena of a huge amount of lines and aircraft-generated clouds has only been seen in the last 15 or so years? Is there some kind of new technology used in planes now that explains this, or are people who don't recall seeing anything like this years ago mistaken?

3)I understand that possible explanations for some of these things are that they could be down to different climactic conditions, like temperature, wind speed and humidity etc.. but on a day when there have been a lot of trails, how is it that I have seen one plane leaving a big trail behind it and another flying at what seems a similar altitude, ie close to or below other persistent trails, leaving no trail at all?

4)A question on the subject of consistency and apparent relationship between flights: on most days there are very many of the sort of flights I have described, and from my observations, most of them leave trails that linger rather than quickly dissipating. How is it explained then, that there are periods when no such trails or flights are observable at all? For instance, before the royal wedding there was a whole week of natural blue skies, with the only clouds being of the natural fluffy variety?

I'm not saying it means there is, but logically it does seem to suggest there is some sort of orchestrated programme going on. For if the flights we see are just routine commercial or military flights, why would there be nothing at all for a whole week?

Soon after this, the flights were back in huge numbers again, and so was the milky haze over the sky.

Would greatly appreciate any insights on this. Thanks