PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Recruiting now
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 20:57
freightdoggy dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
510orbust...Why do you ask ?

And because you ask then you don't know Jet2 and never will.....Lets just say I'm now involved in the major uncontrollable cost in Aviation and smile when I see the facts go across my desk . I am thankful that I can pick and choose and that OGEM is where its at...

Arthur Daley economics...luv it...I can see the bunting hanging outside LFFH now...Classic 737's never raced or rallied with a quick spray over/ filler and a new m.o.t, sold by a slick salesman who has been a GDF' er

As for running a business on the side....plenty of that going on from aircraft brokering offshore , G.S equipment sold to Gadafi Duck, Engineering manpower contractors....It is the way of the world, some are better at doing it than others. I mean who would flog Spanish chocolate off a market barrow...I'm sure J.L is a lot happier running her own show.

Tut tut A+C, 7000 Hrs on B737 Classics and NG...and an ex-employee...you know full well where that application went when e-mailed to Human Remains. I mean, they were sending mobile phone texts to the Stansted flight crew today ( they were made redundant 14 months ago) asking if they could come in tomorrow and help out with the volcano flight disruptions

Yes it needs tweaking Tonker...The herd definitely needs trimming...time for the thrusting young bucks to come up with another 5 year plan lol !