PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for answers please
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2011, 12:32
fearfull flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you

Thank you to Exascot, ChicoG, LurlkinginSTO, and wowzz for answering my question more positively.

I know it was a bit of an extreme question but one which was niggling at me, I had realy started to look forward to my hol and felt a lot calmer about the flight.

I dont think when the day comes i will be hopping and skipping my way onto the aircraft lol, but i will be a lot more calmer than i was before i joined this forum and had a lot of my fears and questions answered. When im on my way i will be thinking about all the great advice i have recieved from you guys and remembering what yous have said regarding diffrent engine noises etc.

There are so many places in the world i would love to visit but up to now because of my fear of flying when we do go abroad for a holiday i think more about how long the flight is to get there and try to choose a destination with the least flight time. My daughter on the other hand who is only 8 couldnt be more excited and the part she is looking forward to the most is the flight and has insisted on a window seat.

Hopefully all goes well and we can start to look forward to a holiday in the sun each year instead of the dreary wet holidays we have endured in england for the past few years lol.

Thanks again to you all